Thursday 8 August 2013

What a difference a week can make!

Aaaaaah, after a well needed week away I feel ready to take on the world!
Life felt like it was running away with me so counting down the weeks until we went away was keeping me sane. 
The day before we left was as hectic as hectic could be. We had the cleaners in, had to finish packing 5 cases, went to the salon for a manicure and pedicure and had to wash,blow dry and braid up my daughters hair amongst other things.

Even after arriving at our hotel in Turkey at 5am I felt like a weight had been lifted and that for a whole week all of the 'normal' stresses of life could be forgotten.

4 excursions, many visits to the mini golf by our hotel, shopping and gorgeous meals out, busy, but most definitely needed!
Now, 4 days after arriving home I feel refreshed, full of vitality and ready to really start living life again. 
It really is amazing what just a weeks break can do.

Soooooo, with all of this energy I have look out for some fab new recipes, DIY projects, school holiday activities and arts and craft tutorials coming soon on my blog!!

                                M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment