Saturday 12 October 2013

Weekly Meal Planner

Fortunately for me, I don't have the pickiest of eaters in my children and as they are getting older they are willing to try new and different things which is fab because I love spending time in the kitchen trying out new recipes.
As I have a week off this week I thought I would take advantage of all of these factors by trying out some recipes from all around the world.

Weekly Meal Planner

Monday
Piri piri chicken with spicy wedges

Tuesday
Thai fish curry and rice

Wednesday
Smoked paprika lamb chops with roasted vegetables and cous cous

Thursday
Meatballs and spaghetti in pasta sauce

Friday
Beer battered cod and chips

Saturday
Lasagne and salad

Sunday
Jerk chicken, rice and peas, plantain and macaroni pie

What are you serving up this week?

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment